MADE: A tie for Studs and Buttonholes
Have you ever dropped everything you were doing because a rush of creative energy took over your body? When I came across Daniel Parker, the man behind STUDS AND BUTTONHOLES, that is exactly what happened. He’s my new buddy, so I tailored a tie and had a little fun embellishing it. Can’t wait for him to receive it!
Here’s what I did:
- I started with a $5 polyester 3.5” tie that I bought new from SolidColorNeckties.com
- Opened that sucker up and tailored it down to 2”
- I stenciled and hand-stitched a cute ‘dp’ (Daniel Parker) onto the front
- On the back, I stitched on a hand-made braided loop right below the SKINNYFATTIES label
- Packaged it up and salvaged the tie fat to wrap a bow around the tin
- Mailed it off to Mr. DP
- Friends forever
Want us to tailor your ties? Head on over to SKINNYFATTIES.com and put us to work.